Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pale Legs and All

(Dress- Gap, Scarf/ Belt/ Cuff/ Shoes- Anthropologie)

As someone who suffers from blindingly pale legs, the long skirt/ dress trend is heaven sent. All the ease and comfort of Summer, none of the retina damage. Win, win. 

Sometimes these drawings don't quite do the outfits justice. I felt like the outfit was awesome while I was wearing it. In the drawing, meh. At least I managed to do a drawing. Considering I've had three kittens running up my legs on a regular basis (and one chewing the keyboard as I type this) it's a miracle I've done anything other than bask in their mind-boggling cuteness. Speaking of which, I just missed three minutes of adorable! Gotta go.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to the wonderfulness of long skirts for pale legs! I've been loving all of your outfits lately, even if I haven't stopped to comment. And the kittiness of course!!

    ReplyDelete