Friday, June 29, 2012

Catching up, Via iPhone

 (Chambray Shirt, Pants, Skirt- J Crew, Striped Dress- Gap, 
Yellow Blouse, skinny belt- Aritzia, Wide belt- Anthropologie)

(Polka Dots: Top-J Crew, Skirt- Modcloth, Belt- Anthro
Stripes and Florals: Jacket- Aritzia, Top- J Crew, Jeans- AG via Anthro
Pink and Yellow: Top- Gap, Belt and shoes- Anthro, Skirt- J Crew)

I know, I've gone awol again. But just to prove to you all that I'm still wearing clothes- and that I'm working a lot, check out the little pics above of the roughs for my latest book- I'm including some iPhone/ Diptic creations. I've been meaning to get some drawings done of my outfits but, alas, the deadline is taking over so you are all stuck with photos. 

The thing I love about the style blog is it's ability to make me approach my wardrobe like an art project. Each day I want to try something new. That's not to say that I still don't spend most my time in elastic waist pants and loose tops. I work at home after all. But at least sometimes I try. And, look! There's proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment