Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Resurfacing


Binky Takes Charge is finished. And my household takes a collective sigh. I'm sleep deprived, a little fatter- chocolate makes too good a friend during late night painting sessions- and ready to start wearing my pretty clothes again! Plus I'm itching to draw something just for fun again. In case any of you two readers aren't familiar with Binky, he's the guy above here shown during the stages of final art creation. That's the image for the cover.

And if you think I'm a big fat whiner- which, no denying, I totally am,  really, ask anyone- below is a shot of HALF the book. The other half is already nuzzling the soft bosom of their publisher adoptive mommy. That went to a weird place. Did I mention the sleep deprivation?




PS Clothes to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment