Thursday, December 8, 2011

Second Day of Skirtmas

(Sweater- Gap, Turtleneck- Anthropologie, Skirt- J Crew
Tights- Winners, Boots- Steppin' Out in Steveston, BC)

Right on cue, as I initiated the Skirtmas goal, the weather dipped to -17C with wind chill. But I promised myself, and both of you readers, that I was going to do this. So here I am dolled up to go my printmaking class, which was, thankfully, indoors.

Oh, and here's a shameless plug, feel free to tell your friends about the blog and have them follow. You don't actually have to do anything, just click a little button to make me happy.  (Plus, I'm superstitious about 13, and since that's my current number of followers,  the first person to up that to fourteen gets a prize- a big ol' thumbs up from this gal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment